We have worked hard and the time is finally here, so as we are engaging in these trips, serving different people in a variety of capacities, would you please join us in prayer for our teams.
A quote quote from author and speaker Justin McRoberts says;
"What if I believed that neighbourliness was a fundamental human reality and that variations from it were tragic departures? What if a vision of the world made right was at the centre of my psychology? How would I live differently? How would I love differently? Maybe I'de quit far less often than I do. Maybe I'de give weary travellers the opportunity to live into their better selves."
We ask that as you pray for our students you would pray that the words of Mcroberts would continue to become a reality for our students over the course of the next coupe weeks.
- that our teams would embrace the communities that they serve in as their neighbours, loving them with the joy of the Lord.
- our Students to be engaging in their ministries to the fullest of their capacities.
- that our teams would continue to rely on God for the strength to sustain their mental, physical and spiritual energy over the next 2 weeks.
- that our students would have soft hearts to hearing and learning from God and how He wants to work in them and through them.
- that our students would experience an increase in Christ's love in their lives that overflows into the ways they serve the communities they find themselves in.